• Постов: 10923
prision women dating

Find me here!!! My name is Adalyn

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

Find me here!!! My name is Tatum

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Addilyn

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

You might remember ... Mari allegedly went nuts on an Uber driver in July after he refused to let her charge her cellphone. The driver claims Mari began to punch him and stole his charger -- forcing him to pull over. Prosecutors bought the driver's story and on Friday Mari was charged with battery and theft -- both misdemeanors. She was also hit with a vandalism charge but it's not clear where that came from. Mari faces possible jail time, where at least she won't have to worry about her phone's battery life.
Kim Zolciak got her wish -- her whole family went to a John Legend show and even got to meet him ... and her daughter didn't have to put out. You may recall ... Kim joked with John's wife Chrissy Teigen earlier this month that her daughter Brielle would trade oral sex for VIP access. Some of her followers got upset -- but Kim told us it was an innocent JK. Kim and Chrissy clearly don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks. Also, the joke worked ... Kim's son Kash -- who's a huge Legend fan and is recovering from an operation -- got to meet the musician with the whole fam. Brielle was also down with it ... you'll excuse the expression.
Selena Gomez's Instagram account just got hacked ... and whoever's behind it immediately posted nude photos of her ex, Justin Bieber. A post from Selena's official IG account went up Monday showing 3 paparazzi pics of Bieber flashing his penis ... with a caption that read "LOOK AT THIS N***A LIL SHRIMPY." The alleged hackers included their IG handles and claimed they "run da scene."
Michael Jordan's former Chicago Bulls teammate is coming to his defense ... with Ron Harper telling us Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's criticism of MJ is simply unfair ... he ABSOLUTELY cares about people over shoe sales. Kareem went after MJ during an event in D.C. last week for an incident that went down back in '92 ... when Jordan reportedly refused to help black democrat Harvey Gantt in his campaign to unseat racist republican senator Jesse Helms because "Republicans buy sneakers, too." Kareem said, "You canтАЩt be afraid of losing shoe sales if youтАЩre worried about your civil and human rights. [Jordan] took commerce over conscience. ItтАЩs unfortunate for him, but heтАЩs gotta live with it." "He may not come out and tell the world [what his values are] ... but he's one of the smartest guys I've ever been around."
This is the woman at the center of the Kevin Hart video that triggered a multi-million dollar extortion demand, and the extortionist freely admits money is the end game. The 4 minute and 47 second video is highly produced, with audio from Kevin on various radio shows as the video rolls. The video cuts to a bedroom scene where it appears 2 people are having sex on a bed. You can't see the people in the bed, but afterward you see a naked man walking in the room and it definitely looks like Kevin. "The real reason Kevin Hart orchestrated the Texas Hurricane Relief Fund, this so-called good deed was done to get ahead as he knew this damaging footage was one click away from being exposed as the liar and cheater he is. Kevin Hart was privy to me wanting to expose him as I have made countless attempts to expose this information to various blogs, in an attempt to also get paid."
Charlamagne Tha God is not one to mince words ... he's rooting for Cardi B to topple Taylor Swift on the Billboard Hot 100, but he's also throwing major shade on Taylor Swift. We got the host of The Breakfast Club Saturday at LAX, and he seems to think Taylor may be in the danger zone 'cause she's stopped taking chances. He slams her with words like cliche, robotic and poppy. That said ... he knows that's exactly what lots of Taylor fans want.

hentai dating sims
asian girl dating black man
dating tyrone
single man dating married
meeting and dating
free phone dating in philadelphia
nieva dating
dating antique quilts
korean women dating
oberst dating

dating coach seattle
kellan and nikki dating