• Постов: 10923
dating tipes

Find me here!!! My name is Alana

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

Find me here!!! My name is Athena

<<< CLICK HERE >>>

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Melissa

<<< CLICK HERE >>>

Floyd Mayweather Sr. has his son's back in his beef with Justin Bieber -- saying the pop star unfairly kicked Floyd to the curb just because he found God. As we previously reported, Floyd Jr. is furious with his former friend -- who's been distancing himself after some counseling from his church. Bieber even decided to unfollow Floyd on Instagram as part of a bigger plan to back away from people who don't share the same Christian values. Enter Floyd Sr. ... who says he doesn't really know if the two will ever be able to bury the hatchet. He also said Justin needs to be true to himself -- but just because he's a godly man now doesn't mean Floyd has to change. The message is essentially ... Floyd's still the same guy who had your back in the past -- you shouldn't push him away now. But will Bieber get an invite to the Mayweather vs. McGregor after-party?
Taylor Swift СЏв•—в”ђcame, saw -- made things awkward -- but ultimately conquered ... so she's done sharing corner space with Kylie Jenner. Taylor and Kylie's billboard turf war on Santa Monica Blvd. in WeHo proved to be short-lived ... Taylor's billboard pimping her single "Look What You Made Me Do" has been replaced by Sam Smith, whose new music drops Friday. It's unclear when the billboard was replaced ... but it makes sense after Taylor easily shot up to No. 1 on Spotify's global chart with over 44 MILLION streams. For what it's worth, "Life of Kylie" has struggled in TV ratings.
A bunch of super famous people gathered at the White House Tuesday to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Obama ... including Vin Scully, Michael Jordan and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Here's a photo of Bruce Springsteen ... finally knowing what it's like to be the odd man out
'Love & Hip Hop' star Teairra Mari is learning a HARD lesson about punctuality -- you blow off a court case, the judge issues a bench warrant for your ass. Here's the deal ... Mari was supposed to be in an L.A. courtroom on Monday to face charges that she beat the crap out of an Uber driver last year and stole his cell phone charger. But when her case was called, Mari was MIA -- so the judge issued a warrant for her arrest. Long story short ... Mari's been ordered to surrender to authorities so she can stand trial asap -- and if a cop spots her gallivanting around town, she could be cuffed on the spot.

best dating site script
running a dating website
ancient rome dating
dating introduction lines
korean drama dating
bisexual married men dating
pico dating game
warning sign online dating
dating service for farmer
dating nj services
advice classifiedsdating dating free hiv
speed dating madison wi