• Постов: 3347
dating a cancer male

Find me here!!! My name is Kimberly

<<< CLICK HERE >>> - Register and chat with the girls now - <<< CLICK HERE >>>

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Gemma

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

Find me here!!! My name is Arabella

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

This is a cool shot ... Kareem Abdul-Jabbar personally greeting LeBron James as he jogged through the tunnel after Thursday night's playoff blowout ... and LeBron was all smiles. KAJ was on hand at Quicken Loans Arena as the Cavs stomped all over the Raptors to take Game 2 over the Eastern Conference Finals. He's clearly a fan of the team. It's even more interesting considering the Cavs have won 10 straight playoff games -- 1 game shy of passing Kareem's '88-'89 Lakers, which won 11. Bottom line -- ya gotta watch this clip, it's a pretty special moment between two NBA legends.
Law enforcement sources tell us the incident went down Tuesday afternoon at John Glenn Columbus International Airport. The 48-year-old comedic actor allegedly got into a physical confrontation with a valet attendant over how much he was being charged. We're told the employee suffered minor injuries. Faizon was arrested for misdemeanor assault -- according to WCMH in Columbus -- and will remain in jail until his arraignment on Wednesday. We reached out to Faizon's camp ... so far no word back.
One of the people who could be the extortionist behind the Kevin Hart sexually explicit video contacted his lawyer and offered to take a lie detector test ... but the comedian would have to write a huge check to make that happen. Sources familiar with the case tell TMZ ... the bizarre call was made recently by a person who apparently has some connection to the encounter between Kevin and the woman pictured above. The person who called Hart's lawyer did not say what they would answer while hooked up to the polygraph, but said they would only sit for a 6-figure amount -- we're told somewhere around $500,000.
Taylor Swift СЏв•—в”ђcame, saw -- made things awkward -- but ultimately conquered ... so she's done sharing corner space with Kylie Jenner. Taylor and Kylie's billboard turf war on Santa Monica Blvd. in WeHo proved to be short-lived ... Taylor's billboard pimping her single "Look What You Made Me Do" has been replaced by Sam Smith, whose new music drops Friday. It's unclear when the billboard was replaced ... but it makes sense after Taylor easily shot up to No. 1 on Spotify's global chart with over 44 MILLION streams. For what it's worth, "Life of Kylie" has struggled in TV ratings.
Kevin Hart opened up about cheating last year, and said he wouldn't do it ... not because it's wrong, but because the chances are he'd get caught. It's pretty stunning in the wake of Kevin's claim he's being extorted over video showing him and a woman getting super cozy and another video which makes it appear a sexual encounter is about to go down. Quick to point out ... in the prelude to sex video you don't see Kevin. Hart told The Breakfast Club in January, 2016, social media combined with thots makes cheating a sexual form of Russian Roulette. As we reported, Kevin has contacted cops claiming someone has tried to extort him with the video. He's not denying its him in some of the various clips.
Eric Dickerson is convinced Ezekiel Elliott is innocent -- and says the NFL overstepped by punishing the Dallas Cowboys star after prosecutors declined to press charges in his domestic violence case. The NFL Hall of Famer didn't mince words at the Malibu Chili Cook-Off this weekend when talking about the situation to TMZ Sports -- "I think they shoulda stayed out of it. The NFL should have stayed out of it." Dickerson says if Zeke DID physically abuse his girlfriend, the punishment is still too harsh -- he feels a 3-game suspension would have been more appropriate. But the bigger issue ... Dickerson says he doesn't think Zeke committed a crime or did ANYTHING warranting a punishment.
Floyd Mayweather says Justin Bieber turning traitor on him is the last thing on his mind on the eve of THE fight ... but he's still throwing jabs at his former BFF. Floyd sat down with 'Hollywood Unlocked' and talked about the video TMZ posted of Justin -- saying he didn't think Floyd would KO Conor McGregor. The champ tried like hell to keep it above belt, but his disdain came spilling out when he dismissed Bieber as a "pop star." As we reported, Floyd was screaming mad about JB's words and his IG unfollowing. He might cool down eventually. But not yet.

armenian dating free site
100 free dating in uk
australia dating idea
german online dating sites
free flirt dating site

francis capra dating
funny dating joke
100 free online dating services
chris brown who is he dating
dating insider book
dating big titts
two shy people dating